Wet N’ Wild Rafting Adventures [Also White N Wild Snowmobile Tours] is located in Golden, British Columbia in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Wet N’ Wild Rafting Adventures was established in 1990 on the Kicking Horse River, renowned as one of the premier whitewater rafting destinations in British Columbia and Canada. Within two years, Wet N’ Wild Rafting Adventures had expanded to a year round operation, offering snowmobile tours in the winter under the name of ‘White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours’ and accommodation at the McLaren Lodge Bed and Breakfast. From humble beginnings as a one man operation Wet N’ Wild Adventures now takes hundreds of people rafting and snowmobiling each year, sharing the beauty and excitement of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
The McLaren Lodge was formerly the Golden Wildlife Museum, but has since been renovated into a charming, vintage-style log accommodation. Each room sleeps two people and features a private bath, with either a queen bed or two twin beds. A large Canadian moose head and grizzly bear, remnants from the museum, decorate the livingroom and dining rooms along with handmade stained glass, family heirlooms and antiques.
Brad and his dedicated team strive to make your Canadian Rockies holidays ones you will remember for a lifetime!
OUR TEAM:The Wet N Wild Adventures river guides and White N Wild snowmobile guides are highly qualified, professional, fun and friendly!
Our team of river guides and snowmobile guides hold safety their first priority and exceed the standards when it comes to guiding tours here in the beautiful, historic mountain town of Golden BC!
- Wet N Wild whitewater rafting guides are highly qualified fun, friendly and always have your safety in mind!
- All guides hold current first aid certificates.
- Wet N’ Wild always has a OAF level 3 staff member on site.
- All raft guides have swift water rescue level 3 technician training, as well as Class 4 white water experience.
- All river guides have knowledge of the river and surrounding area and will answer any questions you may have.
Snowmobile Guides [See whitenwild.ca]
- White N’ Wild guides are highly qualified, fun, friendly, and always have your safety utmost in mind!
- All guides hold current first aid certificates, and there is always a guide with Avalanche Safety Level 1 as well as OFA Level 3 on site
- Senior guides have 10+ years experience in the snowmobile industry and are level 1 avalanche technicians.
- We have German and French speaking guides available upon request.
- White N Wild guides have vast knowledge of our snowmobile terrain and can answer any questions you may have.