$59.00 Child 11 and under
Upper Section, 14 km (7 miles)
Rating: GIDDY UP! Family fun for ages 4 and up!
Family Adventure is your best introduction to whitewater rafting on the Kicking Horse River. Especially suited to families, this trip begins with a small taste of whitewater followed by a scenic float where everyone gets to paddle if they want. At the end you will enjoy a BBQ lunch and be brought back to our base.
Introduce your children to white water rafting with the Family Adventure trip on the upper section of the Kicking Horse River. Especially suited to families wanting a taste of adventure, this trip is a relaxing, scenic float offering opportunities to view the Canadian Rockies from a unique perspective. There are some splashes and small rapids on the Family Adventure, but we like to call it a fast paced float. You’ll get wet, but not soaked.
After a morning of relaxing fun, enjoy our specially prepared BBQ lunch on the banks of this beautiful rushing river.
Rafting Golden BC
This is an excellent trip for families with children ages 11 or under, or for anyone really nervous about whitewater rafting.
- 9:30 am to 1:30 pm Mountain Standard Time (same as Calgary and Banff)
- You must arrive 15 – 30 minutes early to allow time for check in
Included in this package:
- 14 family friendly kilometres of the scenic upper section of the Kicking Horse River
- Class 1-2 white water rapids
- Hot BBQ lunch on the riverside
- New high quality whitewater rafting river gear – wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, helmets
- On site male/female bathrooms and change rooms complete with complimentary hot showers
*Age Requirement: 4 years or older. Please call our office for more information.
What to bring:
- Swim suit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
*We are excited to announce that Wet N’ Wild Adventures has merged with Glacier Raft Company. We will be operating out of the same great location with the same great service and we look forward to rafting with you this summer. Please get in touch if you have any questions – we are happy to help!