Camping in Golden this summer?
We think that whitewater rafting and camping go hand in hand. Whether you’re camping with a tent, RV, trailer; whether you’re in a small car or big truck, we can help refer you to a great campground in or near Golden, BC!
Campground Partners Right in Golden, BC
- Golden Municipal Campground – downtown Golden
Campgrounds Partners near Golden, BC
- Bear Corner Adventures Bed & Bale – about 20 km West of Golden into the Blaeberry Valley
- Eco Adventure Ranch – about 8 km / 5 minutes South of Golden by Nicholson
B & B OPTION:
If you’d like to go rafting but you prefer a B&B-style accommodation, we also have a cozy B&B connected to our whitewater rafting operation! Ask about the Raft N’ Stay Package. [Age 14 & up]
Our Whitewater Rafting Trips
Ready to book your amazing rafting and camping adventure? The different trips you can go on with us are:
- White Water Discovery
– Upper & Middle sections. Our most popular rafting trip showcasing the Kicking Horse River and including a riverside BBQ lunch.
- The Ultimate Adventure
– All 3 sections of the river including the famous Lower Canyon, which is only accessible by helicopter! Wild! Spend a full day on the river, raft multiple sections of the Kicking Horse and also get the amazing BBQ lunch.
- Pure White Water
-Middle & Lower sections. If you’re seeking the most thrilling and biggest rapid sections on the Kicking Horse River only, this 6 hour afternoon trip is for you. Amazing whitewater waves! No lunch included
- Lower Canyon
– Get bucked on continuous class 4 whitewater rapids. The Lower Canyon is only available as a part of the Pure White Water or Ultimate Adventure trips.
- White Water Express
– Middle section. A perfect blast through the rapids in an afternoon trip and if you love it while you’re on your tour, we meet up with the full day trips so you can decide to upgrade, stay on the raft, and hit some more rapids!
- Family Adventure
– Upper section.This trip begins with a scenic float portion but is then it is also followed by some exciting white water rapids. You’ll finish this morning trip with a delicious BBQ lunch. Fun for the whole family-ages 6-96!