Camping in Golden this summer?
We think that whitewater rafting and camping go hand in hand. Whether you’re camping with a tent, RV, trailer; whether you’re in a small car or big truck, we love campers!
When you combine camping with a rafting tour in Golden, we have a few options for you to save you some $$$.
#1. Camp At Our FREE Riverside Campground
Book your white water rafting trip with Wet N’ Wild Adventures and get one night FREE camping for your group at our beautiful, secluded riverside camp site. Located just 10 minutes (15 km) East of Golden, enjoy the peaceful sounds of the Kicking Horse River as you barbecue dinner, play & sleep the day before your exciting rafting trip, or the day after. This campground is very basic; facilities include an outhouse, fire pit, and a group tent site. But hey, what more do you need?
Chat with us today to book your Raft N’ Camp stay.
#2. Camp Anywhere Else, Get Up To $10 Off Your Rafting Trip With Us
Perhaps our riverside campground isn’t totally what you’re looking for, but you’re still camping your way through BC. You can book and stay at any of the campgrounds listed below, and you’ll receive up to $10 off The Kicking Horse Classic or Ultimate with Wet N’ Wild Adventures per person. Simply bring your receipt from any of the campgrounds listed below:
Campground Partners Right in Golden, BC
- Golden Municipal Campground – downtown Golden
- Whispering Spruce Campground – across the highway from Wet N’ Wild Rafting
Campgrounds Partners near Golden, BC
- Bear Corner Adventures Bed & Bale – about 20 km West of Golden into the Blaeberry Valley
- Eco Adventure Ranch – about 8 km / 5 minutes South of Golden by Nicholson
Our Raft N’ Camp Offer is Not Valid in Combination With Any Other Discounts.
B & B OPTION:
If you’d like to go rafting but you prefer a B&B-style accommodation, we also have a cozy B&B connected to our whitewater rafting operation! Ask about the Raft N’ Stay Package. [Age 14 & up]
Our Whitewater Rafting Trips
Ready to book your amazing rafting and camping adventure? The different trips you can go on with us are:
- The Classic
– Upper & Middle sections. A perfect 5-hour whitewater rafting trip showcasing the Kicking Horse River and including a riverside BBQ lunch.
- The Challenge
– All 3 sections of the river. Wild! Spend 6 1/2 hours on the river, raft multiple sections of the Kicking Horse and also get the amazing BBQ lunch.
- The Ultimate
-Middle & Lower sections. If you’re seeking the most thrilling and biggest rapid sections on the Kicking Horse River only, this 4 1/2 hour afternoon trip is for you. Amazing whitewater waves! Sorry, no lunch!
- Lower Canyon
– Get bucked on continuous class 4 whitewater rapids on this 3 hour afternoon trip of rafting craziness! Again, no lunch, just wild water adventures.
- Half Day
– Middle section. A perfect introductory 3-hour afternoon trip and if you love it while you’re on your tour, we meet up with the full day trips so you can decide to upgrade, stay on the raft, and hit some more rapids!
- Family Whitewater
– Upper section.This trip begins with a scenic float portion but is then it is also followed by some exciting white water rapids. You’ll finish this 3-hour morning trip with a delicious BBQ lunch. Fun for the whole family-ages 5-85!