Join Wet N’ Wild Adventures for an afternoon of rafting excitement! This half day white water rafting trip on the wild Kicking Horse River begins in the middle section of the river where we join the Classic Tour for some of the best whitewater rapids on the Kicking Horse River.
This is the ideal river rafting tour for anyone exploring the lush Canadian Rockies while driving through Golden BC from Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, the Okanagan or anywhere in BC! Our RV friendly parking area is a convenient stopover for travelers.
- 12:00pm to 3:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time – same as Calgary, AB)
- Please arrive a bit early to allow time for check in
Half Day Rafting Includes:
- 11 kilometres (7 miles) of the middle section of the Kicking Horse River
- Class 2-4 white water rapids
- New high quality whitewater rafting river gear – wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, helmets
- On site, large, separate mens and ladies washroom/changeroom, complete with complimentary hot showers
- RV friendly parking
- Age Suggestion: 12 years or older, dependent upon water levels.
- Weight Restriction: 90 lbs/ 41 kilos or over. Please call or email our office for more information.
What to bring:
- Swimwear to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
This white water trip is perfect for those who want an action-packed rafting adventure that easily fits into your travel schedule.