Paddle! Paddle! Paddle! Join our experienced guides on an adrenaline-fueled, wave-smashing class 4 white water rafting adventure. Wet n’ Wild will show you the wildest section of the powerful Kicking Horse River, which features over 2 kilometers of continuous class 4 rapids in an eleven kilometer stretch.
Best suited to the experienced rafter, this adventure will rock you like no other rafting experience on this renowned river. Finish the trip with a triumphant scenic float into Golden BC. We then return you to our base where complimentary hot showers await.
Wet n’ Wild does not recommend this tour for first time rafters.
- 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Please arrive at 1:30 pm Mountain Standard Time for check in
This tour includes:
- All necessary rafting gear, including wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, and helmets
- Minimum Weight: 90 lbs/41 kilos or over
- Age Suggestion: 16 years or older, dependent upon water levels.* Please call our office for more information.
*Restrictions: Only experienced rafters or those who have joined us on our Classic or Half Day trip, can participate.*
What to bring:
- Swim suit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
Please note: For your safety, Wet n’ Wild does not raft the lower canyon when the water level is too high and we cannot guarantee at any point during the season that it will be open.