Upper and Middle Canyon, 26 km
Rating: Giddy Up!
White Water Discovery is a full day white water rafting trip, starting with a scenic float on the upper section, followed by a riverside BBQ lunch. After, raft the middle canyon with some of the wildest white water rapids the Kicking Horse River has to offer!
Minimum weight: 90 lbs/41 kilos
Minimum Age: 12 years or older
Join us for a full day white water rafting trip on the Kicking Horse River, which includes a BBQ lunch. The White Water Discovery starts with a relaxing scenic float on the upper section of the Kicking Horse River, providing unique opportunities to feast your eyes on the magnificent Canadian Rocky Mountains and scan the lush scenery for native wildlife.
Excitement awaits you on the second half of the trip. After a mouth-watering riverside BBQ lunch, you will be guided down the middle canyon where class 3 rapids and class 4 rapids offer just enough thrills for older kids and families. The middle canyon has some of the wildest white water rapids the Kicking Horse River has to offer!
- 9:30 am to 2:30 pm (Mountain Time. Same as Calgary and Banff)
- Please arrive 15 – 30 minutes early to allow time for check in and signing waivers
White Water Discover River Rafting Tour Includes:
- Guided scenic views and thrilling adventure covering 26 kilometres of the Kicking Horse River
- Class 1 to Class 4 rapids
- A delicious hot BBQ lunch – please let us know of any dietary restrictions
- All rafting safety gear – wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, helmets
- On-site male/female bathrooms and change rooms complete with free hot showers
- Minimum Age: 12 years or older
- Minimum Weight Restriction: 90 lbs/41 kg
What to bring:
- Swim suit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
*We are excited to announce that Wet N’ Wild Adventures has merged with Glacier Raft Company starting in 2017. We will be operating out of the same great location with the same great service and we look forward to rafting with you this summer. Please get in touch if you have any questions – we are happy to help!