Let White n’ Wild snowmobile tours guide your Canadian Rockies adventure! Come snowmobiling in Golden BC and join us for a family friendly tour of the spectacular Rocky Mountains, or rev up your adrenaline with a full-on backcountry sledding excursion.
A tour for everyone!
We take many different types of clients on our snowmobile tours, and you’re guaranteed to find an adventure that suits your style!
If you’re just getting started, the Half Day Snowmobile Tour might be the perfect fit for you! It is a very popular choice, and we recommend this tour for anyone trying out snowmobiling as a new activity; groups and families will enjoy it alike!
Another fun introduction to sledding would be the Express Tour, which runs from 11:30 am – 3 pm and includes a warm BBQ lunch (the Half Day Tour doesn’t) and three hours of the best Rocky Mountain scenery around Golden, BC.
Should you feel ready for more, our most popular tour is the Full Day Snowmobile Tour, which is essentially your full-day snowmobiling adventure including lunch, snacks, and 4-5 hours of guided sledding into areas of up to 7,000 ft! Riders and passengers alike can enjoy this full day trip, and don’t forget to bring your camera to take lots of photos!
On our Backcountry Full Day Tour, only single riders are allowed and group sizes are kept to 3-6 guests. You’ll get to go snowmobiling in the steepest and deepest spots of powder available within our snowmobiling area, and our highly experienced guides will provide you with tips to enhance your snowmobile riding experience. Some previous sledding experience is required to go on this trip, so make sure you chat with us before you book! Also includes all the creature comforts of the regular full day tour: hot BBQ lunch, warm drinks, and snacks.
A very special snowmobile tour adventure we offer is the Starlight Ride. It is essentially our half day tour, but starts in the evening so you’ll be riding at night! You could plan this special tour on the evenings around a full moon, or simply enjoy the star-lit mountain skies any day of the month! Because it needs to be dark out for this tour to work, departure times vary and depend on the time of the year and daylight. We include snacks and warm drinks at the top of the office to complete your evening adventure. Contact our office to plan your very special snowmobile night ride.
Choose Your Snowmobiling Adventure!
What to expect on your snowmobile tour
We make it easy for you. White n’ Wild snowmobile tours provide the essentials for your safety and comfort:
- Convenient shuttle service from Banff, Canmore and Lake Louise
- All the necessary winter gear, including snowsuits, boots, and helmets
- Comfortable and well-maintained snowmobiles with hand-warmers and easy-to-use controls
- Highly experienced, qualified guides
- Delicious snacks and drinks provided, with BBQ lunch on full day and express tours
White n’ Wild snowmobile tours provide Rev-style Chassis Skidoos with the following features:
- Heated handle bars
- Simple gas and brake levers—no gears to shift!
- 380cc or 550cc engines
- Experience the Canadian Rockies: thrilling sweeps of snow, ice, and sky. The views will take your breath away, and the experience will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- Prices include an equipment damage fee, which offsets damage up to $250 CND.
- Recommended driving age is 16 years or older, ability dependent–please call or email for more information.
- Minimum age is 5 years or older to participate in any of our snowmobile tours.
- White n’ Wild has a 48hr/100% cancellation policy.
- Reservations require a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). There is no charge until the day of, unless within the cancellation window.
- All guests must sign a waiver before participating in any tour.
- All listed prices include $250 CND insurance, shuttle service, and necessary gear.
Please note, all participants must sign a waiver before departing for any snowmobiling tour.