Let White n’ Wild snowmobile tours guide your Canadian Rockies adventure! Join us for a family friendly tour of the spectacular mountains surrounding Golden BC, or rev up your adrenaline with a backcountry excursion.
Choose Your Snowmobiling Adventure!
What to expect on your snowmobile tour
We make it easy for you. White n’ Wild snowmobile tours provide the essentials for your safety and comfort:
- Convenient shuttle service from Banff, Canmore and Lake Louise
- All the necessary winter gear, including snowsuits, boots, and helmets
- Comfortable and well-maintained snowmobiles with hand-warmers and easy-to-use controls
- Highly experienced, qualified guides
- Delicious snacks and drinks provided, with BBQ lunch on full day and express tours
White n’ Wild snowmobile tours provide Rev-style Chassis Skidoos with the following features:
- Heated handle bars
- Simple gas and brake levers—no gears to shift!
- 380cc or 550cc engines
- Experience the Canadian Rockies: thrilling sweeps of snow, ice, and sky. The views will take your breath away, and the experience will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- Prices include an equipment damage fee, which offsets damage up to $250 CND.
- Recommended driving age is 16 years or older, ability dependent–please call or email for more information.
- Minimum age is 5 years or older to participate in any of our snowmobile tours.
- White n’ Wild has a 48hr/100% cancellation policy.
- Reservations require a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). There is no charge until the day of, unless within the cancellation window.
- All guests must sign a waiver before participating in any tour.
- All listed prices include $250 CND insurance, shuttle service, and necessary gear.
Please note, all participants must sign a waiver before departing for any snowmobiling tour.