Rafters will thrill to conquer the biggest white water rapids on the Kicking Horse River with Wet n’ Wild’s Ultimate rafting adventure! Take on 22 kilometres of the middle and lower canyon where relentless class 3 and class 4 rapids and towering waves will thrill even the most experienced rafters.
*Note: At times of high water, or road closures causing inaccessibility, the lower canyon may be closed. During those days, if we have enough participants, we run the middle section of the river twice, which is as wild a ride as the lower canyon, especially during high water!
- 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Please arrive at 12:00 pm Mountain Standard Time (Alberta/Calgary time)
The Ultimate white water rafting tour is suitable for all experience levels and includes:
- All high quality white water rafting river gear – wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, helmets
- On-site Men’s & Ladies’ washrooms and change rooms complete with free hot showers
- Age suggestion: 16 years or older, dependent upon water levels. Please call our office for more information.
- Minimum Weight Restriction: 90 lbs/41 kilos or over
What to bring:
- Swim suit to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
This tour is offered 7 days a week!