$119.00 – 11:45 am start time
$99.00 – 3:30 pm start time
Middle Canyon, 12 km
11:45AM-2:30PM or 3:30PM-6:15PM
Rating: Giddy Up!
Enjoy an afternoon of whitewater rafting with our half-day rafting tour, beginning on the middle section of the river, where we join our full day trip group for some of the best class 2-4 rapids on the Kicking Horse River!
Does not include lunch
Minimum weight: 90lbs/41 kilos
Minimum Age: 12 years or older
Join Wet N’ Wild Adventures for an afternoon of rafting excitement! This half day White Water Express on the wild Kicking Horse River begins in the middle section of the river where we join the Discovery Trip for some of the best whitewater rapids on the Kicking Horse River.
This is the ideal river rafting tour for anyone exploring the lush Canadian Rockies while driving through Golden BC from Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, the Okanagan or anywhere in BC! Our RV friendly parking area is a convenient stopover for travelers.
- 11:45am to 2:30 pm (Mountain Standard Time – same as Calgary, AB)
- Please arrive 15 – 30 minutes early to allow time for check in and signing waivers
White Water Express Includes:
- 12 kilometres of the middle section of the Kicking Horse River
- Class 2-4 white water rapids
- New high quality whitewater rafting river gear – wetsuits, booties, splash jackets, helmets
- On site, large, separate mens and ladies washroom/changeroom, complete with complimentary hot showers
- RV friendly parking
- Minimum Age: 12 years or older.
- Weight Restriction: 90 lbs/ 41 kilos or over. Please call or email our office for more information.
What to bring:
- Swimwear to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Towel to have a shower afterwards
*We are excited to announce that Wet N’ Wild Adventures has merged with Glacier Raft Company starting in 2017. We will be operating out of the same great location with the same great service and we look forward to rafting with you this summer. Please get in touch if you have any questions – we are happy to help!